Saturday, February 11, 2017

iTools English version 3.3.9.6


Download:
Mediafire: iToolsENSetup_3.3.9.6 15 MB
Google: iToolsENSetup_3.3.9.6 15 MB

- This update improves overall stability and performance
Support iTunes iTunes12.5.3, iOS10.1.1
Official : http://www.itools.cn/




Data Migrate 
Support phone data migrating between iOS devices!
Fast Optimization
Clear customized caches and rubbish, and make data safer! Hunting Rarely used apps, release your device space !
Wireless Management
Say no to cable!

Virus Total

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4d43b7ee12ebc2c289357001f4283caa1dc8aef43bcf60e185d81510b404853f/analysis/1483759217/

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS ITOOLS ENGLISH VERSION 3.3.9.6 BUT IT'S NOT WORKING FOR ME. PLUS IT'S NOT THE FULL VERSION. HOWEVER I GOT THE LATEST FULL WORKING VERSION OF IT FROM ANOTHER SOURCE. HERE IS THE LINK FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT. >>> ITOOLS ENGLISH (LATEST VERSION) - FULL <<< PS IT'S NOT MINE AND I AM JUST SHARING IT HERE...

      Delete
    2. Thank you @Todd Moeller. It worked for me.

      Delete
    3. Thanks Todd. I was searching for the latest version.

      Delete
    4. Thank you for sharing it here.

      Delete
    5. Thank you @Todd Moeller. You just saved me a lot of time.

      Delete
    6. Thanks Todd. I really need this.

      Delete
    7. Thank you a lot @Todd Moeller.

      Delete
    8. Thanks Todd. You really helped me a lot.

      Delete
    9. Thanks, I need the latest version.

      Delete
  2. Hi - you ARE the best to make these new versions available - unfortunately, when trying to install, I get a bunch of DLL files that cannot be installed - either I have to abort the installation, or retry (always without result) or skip, which ends up installing an app that isn't working anymore. This is the first time I see this. I'm a regular user of iTools and love the app. If you know anything about this issue, please let us know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The password dat u hav given for iTools as
    " itoolsen.blogspot.com " is not working... Has da password been changed or what is the problem with da password???

    ReplyDelete